Thank You Marcie for hosting our fellowship time last night! The food was wonderful! Thank you to all of you ladies who brought the food! It was all so good!!!
I so enjoyed how Marcie asked us to sit next to someone we didn't know (or know well) :-) and the instructions she gave us for our dinner conversation. I also loved how she then took that "assignment" and had us use it for our introductions! What a great and fun way to get to know one another just a little better! And don't you just love how the Lord had gone before us and "hand picked" who we would sit next too! That was evident in the introductions you shared about one another.
So with keeping that "getting to know you" thought in mind, I would love to create a "Getting to Know You" for us like I have done for mine and Jeannie's small group. I will email you the questions if you would take a few moments to complete and return to me. Please add a picture of your self too. :-). It will be nice to put a face with a name and recognize each other as we cross paths at church etc...
Thank you for your time and your commitment to the Kingdom work!
Many Blessings to you and yours,
Julie Stephens
P.S. I forgot to ask you in my email about the blog to be sure and join the blog as a follower. This will help the leader team to know everyone has been able to access the blog. Just click on the link "join this site" to the right under the list of links.
Hi ladies! Thank you for joining the "followers" site. This is where you will be able to leave your comments anytime you'd like to share a God story and also let Marcie know you've seen her weekly post on Fridays. Please be patient as I know "blogging" may be new to several. When you write in the comment bax and click on the post comment button below, it will not show up immediately. The comments go through a "filter" that is emailed to Marcie and Kristen. They will log in and post your comment. Please contact me anytime with any questions you have. Have a blessed weekend!
ReplyDeleteJulie
Thanks Julie! The blog looks great. Love the links section!
ReplyDelete