Friday, August 26, 2011

Friends~

What a great night we had together last night. Thank you for coming!!! The PJ's still make me smile:) I know most of you have already ripped into those DVD's. You all are an amazing group of precious women. I can't wait for the ladies to meet you!! Please log on to the blog every Monday afternoon. I will post in the mornings. May the Lord bless your weekend, it is going to be a beautiful one! Pray without ceasing.

Marcie


7 comments:

  1. Marcie, did you want to let all the DLs know about Leader's Guides? They can click on the link for Further Still on the right and then click on the God Seekers box on the left menu to get the free, downloadable Leader's Guide for God Seeker. Where do they get Discerning the Voice Leader's Guides?
    Thanks!! Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done this a couple of times. Hope I did this right this time. But again thanks for a wonderful night of food and fellowship! Blessings , Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ladies,
    Another thought...be sure to comment below the most recent post, 1st one you see. :-). To read comments you just click on the word comment. :-)
    Blessings,
    Julie Stephens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, got the leaders guide from your site! Thank you!
    P.S. Are the t-shirts available at the Living Word? Thanks!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen & Discerning the Voice DLs,

    The Leaders Guide for that study is in the back of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PJ night was really fun and we are so spoiled to have too many cool woman at our church! I can't wait for the ladies in our group to meet all of you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a great night! We are spoiled by such awesome women at our church!!!Thank you!

    ReplyDelete